Forgot your password? No problem, we can help!
To reset your password, simply follow these steps:
- Click here
- Enter your email address for your account
- Click the SEND button
- You might be asked to click some images, we just want to ensure you are a human.
- Within 20 minutes you will receive an email titled Password problems?
- In the email, click the CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD button.
(Click to expand)
- This will take you to our website, where you will be asked to enter a new password for your account.
- Your password must contain: 8 characters, 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and 1 number
- Enter the new password a second time, and click the SAVE button.
(Click to expand)
You will then be sent back to the login page, where you can sign in using your new password!
Still having problems?
No worries, we have some additional steps to help you out. Please select the problem below to get more information.
I did not get the password reset email
There are a couple of reasons the email didn't arrive. Try some of these steps:
- Give it just a little more time. Password reset emails can take up to 20 minutes to arrive in your inbox. Double-check that we didn't look too early.
- Check Junk/Spam folders. Spam and junk filters can be overprotective sometimes. Please double-check these folders to confirm our email didn't get stuck there.
- You might not have an account. An account is not required to order from our website, so you may have placed an order without building one. Click here to sign up for an account.
Clicking on the email link takes me back to the 'Reset Password?' website.
This means the link in the email is expired. The password reset email is only good for one use and it will expire after a certain amount of time.
If this happens, then enter your email address and click SEND to have a new password reset email.
Clicking on the email link takes me to a page that says "Oops! Something went wrong."
This means that your web browser is logged or remembers using a different email address.
If this happens, please try a different browser for your password reset.
Clicking SAVE does nothing / the website is not accepting my new password.
This means that your new password did not meet the requirements or match.
If this happens, please do the following:
- Confirm your new password meets our requirements:
- 8 characters
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 number
- Confirm both boxes contain the same new password.