For information on how to set-up Apple Pay, please visit Apple's Help Center below.
Important Information about Apple Pay
- Rewards cannot be redeemed with Apple Pay purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be used with Apple Pay purchases.
- Apple Pay can only be used on Apple devices or the Safari web browser.
- Verify your shipping address is up-to-date with Apple Pay.
Steps for Checking Out with Apple Pay
Follow these steps to use Apple Pay for your purchase:
- Access our website from an Apple device set-up for Apple Pay.
- Add your items to your cart.
- Click on the cart icon at the top of our website.
- Click View Cart.
- Verify the correct size, colors, and items are in your cart.
- Click the Apple Pay button.
- Verify your information. (Tap/click the items that need updated or changed.)
- Use the Pay with Touch ID (biometric finger print) or Pay with Face ID (facial recognition).
- For more information, please visit Apple's website.
- Congratulations, you are now on the order confirmation page with your order number.
- Please keep your order number for referencing your order.
The Apple Pay button/option is now showing up for me!
Let's check two things:
- Check the device you are using. Apple Pay only works with iOS devices.
- Confirm you are on our Cart page, not the payment page. Apple Pay will use your billing/shipping address that's on file with Apple Pay - so there's no need to enter that on our website!
- Click here to visit your cart page.
It's not letting me use my gift card!
Correct, we currently do not support split payments with Apple Pay. Good news, your gift card does not expire and can be used on a future order!
I have an issue not listed here!
Please contact our customer service team with any questions or problems. Our contact information is at the bottom of this webpage.