Of course! You are more then welcome to use a different shipping carrier of your choice to send back your order.
Before You Start...
That being said, there are a couple important points to know before using your own label:
- Columbia will not be able to track or investigate a missing package if you are using your own return label. Please hold onto the tracking information provided by your shipping carrier.
- Columbia will not reimburse shipping charges when using your own label.
- We do not accept returns for purchases made over 60 days ago. Any return sent to us for a purchase made over 60 days ago will be sent back you.
- Confirm your return meets our return requirements.
- Package up the following items:
- Your item(s) for the return
- Product tag(s)
- Package invoice (included in the original shipment)
- Securely seal the package.
- Apply your own shipping label.
- Drop it off with the shipping carrier.
- IMPORTANT: Keep the tracking information for your records, as we will not be able to track of investigate the package when you are not using our return label.
Frequently Asked Questions
What address do I use?
To return your order please use one of the following addresses:
|Columbia Sportswear Apparel & Accessories||Columbia Sportswear Footwear & Equipment|
6940 N Leadbetter RD
Portland, OR 97203
2009 Northern Star Way
Robards KY, 42452
What if my package invoice is missing?
No problem, please include the following information on a piece of paper:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Order Number
- A short description on why you are returning the item(s).