After initiating a return, you will receive an email with the return label. This label is ready to print and use with UPS.
What if I don't have a printer at home?
If you do not have a printer at home, we understand, however, we’re unable to mail the return label and packing slip to you. Here are some other options:
1. Find a local UPS Store.
- Click HERE to locate a nearby UPS Store location.
- Call ahead to make sure they can print for you and what it may cost.
2. Use the printing available at your local public library, internet cafe, Office Depot, or local print shop.
- These locations will usually print up your return label and packing slip for a nominal fee.
3. Check with family or friends to see if they have a printer you can use.
Where can I find my return label?
When you first initiate your return on our returns site, the return label and packing slip are sent to you in an email. If you cannot find that email, you might try checking spam or junk mail or searching your inbox for "Return Information"
If you still aren't able to find that, no worries! You can always locate your return information on our return landing page.
- Click HERE to visit our return landing page
- Enter your order number, the email address used to place the order, and the billing zip code from the order, click Find Order
- Review the items on the page to ensure you have the correct order pulled up, then click Reprint Shipping Label
Article is closed for comments.