After initiating a return, you will receive an email with the return label. This label is ready to print and use with UPS.
If you do not have a printer at home, here are some other options:
1. Find a local UPS Store.
- Click here to locate a nearby UPS Store location.
2. Use the printing available at your local public library, internet cafe, or local print shop.
3. Use your own shipping carrier or shipping label.
- USPS offers Self-Service Kiosks to help with mailing packages, click here for instructions on how to locate one.
- Click here for instructions on how to use your own return shipping label.