“Irregular Stock” or “Sold As Is” identifies a product that is price reduced, but still functional.
The reduced price is typically due to one of the following:
- A manufacturing flaw or defect
- A sample product
- A product that was returned, but still in Like-New status (Retail Store Only)
Important Details about “Irregular Stock” or “Sold As Is” products:
- There are no returns or exchanges allowed, the product is ‘Sold As Is’.
- There are no further discounts allowed.
- These items are not covered under warranty.
How can I tell if my product was an “Irregular Stock” or “Sold As Is”?
(On Our Website)
|Click the image to zoom in|
|A "2" or "B" on the tag or product.||Click the image to zoom in|