You may make a partial or complete return within 60 days of purchase (as stated in the Columbia Sportswear return policy). The Greater Rewards dollar amounts you earned for that purchase will be deducted from your account. If a Promotional Reward Certificate was used on the original purchase, you will receive a merchandise credit back for the value of the Promotional Reward Certificate originally used. If you return products with a dollar value greater than the amount in your account, it will result in a negative dollar balance. Subsequent purchases will work your status back to a positive balance. Negative dollar amounts do not expire. At its sole discretion, Columbia reserves the right to deactivate accounts with ongoing negative balances.
Articles in this section
- Chirpify & Columbia Greater Rewards Social Bonus FAQ
- Where did my points go?
- How do I redeem my rewards?
- What are available rewards?
- What are "pending" rewards?
- What happens to my Greater Rewards when I make a return?
- How do I use my Rewards discount?
- CGR Titanium Sweepstakes - January 2021
- How do I reset my password?
- Columbia Greater Rewards Facet Sweepstakes Oct. 2020