I heard you were selling Star Wars™: Empire Crew Parkas! What do they look like?
Check out our collection here.
Where can I purchase the Star Wars™: Empire Crew Parka?
You can purchase them on our website or Columbia Brand Stores. Click here to go to our site and also to find store locations that will carry this line.
Why doesn't my discount code work when trying to purchase these parkas?
This is a limited edition parka. Due to the limited quantities, these parkas will be sold at full retail price only.
Can you please give me a discount?
Sorry, even Ma Boyle has to pay full price for her Star Wars™: Empire Crew Parka.
My parka sold out. When will new stock come in, or will you be making more of these?
Our Star Wars™: Empire Crew Parka is a limited edition with a small quantity run. We will not be making more of these.
What's the best Star Wars™ movie?
Nice try, we aren't jumping into that debate.
When are these jackets available for purchase?
Friday, December 7th 2018 12:01am EST (12/6/18 9:01pm PST).
What is the return policy for the Star Wars™: Empire Crew Parka?
- Receipts are required for all returns, no exceptions.
- You may return your jacket with the original receipt within two weeks of the purchase.
- The jacket must be unworn and in new original condition with tags in place with the original box and badges.
- This jacket may not be returned to Columbia Outlet locations.
- Defective products are an exception, original receipt is necessary.
- In-store exchanges are allowed with original receipt.
- If given as a gift, the original receipt must be provided for the return and you will need to provide the original credit card at the time of the return.
Are there any replacement badges, hoods, or boxes available?
Because this is a limited edition jacket, there are no replacement parts available.
Do you have any additional badges available to purchase? I just want one of the badges on the jacket.
Due to the limited quantities, there are no additional accessories available for purchase.
Will Mark Hamill be at my local Columbia store to sign the jacket in person?
No, the jackets are already signed and ready at a limited number of stores. Please click here to see which stores will carry the signed jackets.
How should I measure myself using the sizing chart?
(Click the image above to expand)
Please note that the above are garment measurements, not body measurements.
1 references the chest circumference. (Measured 1 inch below the armhole seam.)
2 references the waist width circumference.
3 references the back length. (Measured from neck to the edge of hem.)