Yes - they expire 180 days after the date of issue. They must be redeemed by the expiration date printed on each Promotional Reward Certificate. Expired certificates cannot be reissued.
Articles in this section
- Greater Rewards Birthday Discount
- New Greater Rewards Member Bonus Offer
- Do Promotional Reward Certificates expire?
- How do I use my Rewards discount?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How can I use Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Do my points expire?
- Can my family or friends use my Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Can my family or friends use my membership so I'll earn extra points on their purchases?
- Can I sign in to My Account with my email address instead of my member ID on Columbia.com?