No. Certificates are nontransferable and may only be used by the member whose name is on the account.
Articles in this section
- New Greater Rewards Member Bonus Offer
- Do Promotional Reward Certificates expire?
- How do I use my Rewards discount?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How can I use Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Do my points expire?
- Can my family or friends use my Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Can my family or friends use my membership so I'll earn extra points on their purchases?
- Can I sign in to My Account with my email address instead of my member ID on Columbia.com?
- Can I redeem my Promotional Reward Certificates at other retailers that sell Columbia Sportswear product?