You may make a partial or complete return within 60 days of purchase (as stated in the Columbia Sportswear return policy). The points you earned for that purchase will be deducted from your account. If a Promotional Reward Certificate was used on the original purchase, you will receive a merchandise credit back for the value of the Promotional Reward Certificate originally used. If you return products with a point value greater than the amount of points in your account, it will result in a negative point balance. Subsequent purchases will work your status back to a positive balance. Negative points do not expire. At its sole discretion, Columbia reserves the right to deactivate accounts with ongoing negative balances.
Articles in this section
- Triple Points On Tuesdays
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How can I use Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Do Promotional Reward Certificates expire?
- Do my points expire?
- Can my family or friends use my Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Can my family or friends use my membership so I'll earn extra points on their purchases?
- Can I sign in to My Account with my email address instead of my member ID on Columbia.com?
- Can I redeem my Promotional Reward Certificates at other retailers that sell Columbia Sportswear product?
- Can I receive my Promotional Reward Certificates by mail?