You may make a partial or complete return within 60 days of purchase (as stated in the Columbia Sportswear return policy). The points you earned for that purchase will be deducted from your account. If a Promotional Reward Certificate was used on the original purchase, you will receive a merchandise credit back for the value of the Promotional Reward Certificate originally used. If you return products with a point value greater than the amount of points in your account, it will result in a negative point balance. Subsequent purchases will work your status back to a positive balance. Negative points do not expire. At its sole discretion, Columbia reserves the right to deactivate accounts with ongoing negative balances.
Articles in this section
- CGR Social Rewards 2017 Force 12 Long Sleeve Shirt Giveaway
- Triple Points on PFG Products
- CGR Social Rewards 2017 Eco Jacket Giveaway
- Triple Points Promotion
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How can I use Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Do Promotional Reward Certificates expire?
- Do my points expire?
- Columbia Greater Rewards New Enrollment Offer
- Can my family or friends use my Promotional Reward Certificates?