Pending points refer to Greater Rewards program points that members have earned but have not yet been posted to their account, and are not yet available for use. Your points will typically become available within two to three weeks after the date of your transaction. We don't post your points right away because we want to give you time to make product returns and exchanges.
Articles in this section
- New Greater Rewards Member Bonus Offer
- Do Promotional Reward Certificates expire?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How can I use Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Do my points expire?
- Can my family or friends use my Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Can my family or friends use my membership so I'll earn extra points on their purchases?
- Can I sign in to My Account with my email address instead of my member ID on Columbia.com?
- Can I redeem my Promotional Reward Certificates at other retailers that sell Columbia Sportswear product?
- Can I receive my Promotional Reward Certificates by mail?