Pending points refer to Greater Rewards program points that members have earned but have not yet been posted to their account, and are not yet available for use. Your points will typically become available within two to three weeks after the date of your transaction. We don't post your points right away because we want to give you time to make product returns and exchanges.
Articles in this section
- CGR Social Rewards 2017 Force 12 Long Sleeve Shirt Giveaway
- Triple Points on PFG Products
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How can I use Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Do Promotional Reward Certificates expire?
- Do my points expire?
- Columbia Greater Rewards New Enrollment Offer
- Can my family or friends use my Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Can my family or friends use my membership so I'll earn extra points on their purchases?
- Can I sign in to My Account with my email address instead of my member ID on Columbia.com?