We will automatically issue your Promotional Reward Certificate after you reach at least 1000 points. In the event that you accumulate more than 1000 points, we will issue you rewards in 1000 point ($5) increments. As an example, if you earn 2300 points after your most recent transaction, we will issue you two separate $5 Promotional Reward Certificates totaling $10 and 300 points will remain in your account. Expect to receive your certificate, by email, within a few weeks of achieving the 1000 point threshold.
Articles in this section
- Do Promotional Reward Certificates expire?
- New Greater Rewards Member Bonus Offer
- How do I cancel my membership?
- How can I use Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Do my points expire?
- Can my family or friends use my Promotional Reward Certificates?
- Can my family or friends use my membership so I'll earn extra points on their purchases?
- Can I sign in to My Account with my email address instead of my member ID on Columbia.com?
- Can I redeem my Promotional Reward Certificates at other retailers that sell Columbia Sportswear product?
- Can I receive my Promotional Reward Certificates by mail?