What is the return policy for your Star Wars jackets?
If your product was purchased online, you can return your unworn jacket by sending it to the address listed on your original invoice. Online purchases must be received by our distribution center within 60 days of purchase. Jackets returned that have been worn or with tags not in their original place will be returned. Click here to initiate your online return. If packages are lost in transit, you would need to work directly with the shipping vendor to find your package.
Can I return my jacket to one of your Columbia stores?
Star Wars jackets will be accepted for return at one of our Columbia Stores. Returns will not be accepted at Columbia outlets or at major retailers that sell Columbia products.
Please review the store return policy listed below. If you have questions about the policy or whether a location will accept your return please contact the store directly and click here to see more details regarding our store return policy.
Please click here to see the list of Columbia Sportswear stores you can return too.
STORE RETURN POLICY:
- NO RECEIPT, NO RETURNS, NO EXCEPTIONS
- MAY RETURN WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT, WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF PURCHASE
- MUST BE UNWORN AND IN ORIGINAL NEW CONDITION WITH TAGS IN PLACE
- JACKETS MAY NOT BE RETURNED TO COLUMBIA OUTLET LOCATIONS
- DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS ARE AN EXCEPTION, ORIGINAL RECEIPT IS NECESSARY
- EXCHANGES ALLOWED WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- IF GIVEN AS A GIFT, CUSTOMER MUST PROVIDE ORIGINAL RECEIPT AND IF PURCHASED BY CREDIT CARD, THEY MUST PROVIDE ORIGINAL CREDIT CARD